• Real Estate Broker
  • Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH
Votes |
INVESTOR WARNING: Do this before buying out of state

James Wise#1 Classifieds Contributor
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH
Posted Nov 5 2018, 14:51

Investing out of state can be scary. Investors from high cost of living markets like California, Portland, Arizona, & New York are flocking to low cost cities like Cleveland, Toledo, Memphis, Kansas City & Detroit to try their hand at low cost rental property investing.

As someone who has sold over $100 Million of investment Real Estate & runs a $50 Million+ rental property portfolio I'd say it's fair to assume that I know a thing or two about this business. If you'd like to buy investment property from me you can CLICK HERE to join my mailing list. I send out 1 investment opportunity complete with a full FREE video analysis every single day at 1pm EST.

If none of the offerings I send you are of interest to you, you can still utilize my services in other ways. If you have a criteria you'd like to buy send it to me & I can search the James Wise Searches for Cleveland Rental Property on the MLS; 10 - 3126 Meadowbrook Blvd

James Wise Searches for Cleveland Rental Property on the MLS; 12 - 7105 Lexington

James Wise Searches for Cleveland Rental Property on the MLS; 9 - 11924 Parkview

Offering

Loading replies...