Votes |
Prevent my 15k ARV mistake in under an hour with this free tool

Kuba F.
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Los Angeles, CA
Posted Nov 12 2018, 08:26

Hi Everyone,

My name is Kuba and I run my real estate investment software company, REIkit.com, out of Los Angeles.

REIkit was born when I made some serious mistakes while flipping houses and wanted to find THE magic formula for how to make sure it didn't happen again.

Through building REIkit and doing more flips, I finally figured out that there is no magic formula to be found.

The only thing we can do is educate ourselves as much as possible and try to account for every single risk and cost we can think of before jumping into a new project.

That's what I had in mind when I built out all the tools for REIkit. With each tool I build, I ask myself: "Does this tool help my customers prevent the mistakes I made back then? Does this tool help my customers succeed?"

The comps adjustment tool, which is part of the free ARV calculator, is particularly close to my heart, because I lost over $15,000 on my first flip by not accounting for features and amenities of my comps (such as beds, baths, garages and pools) when I did my initial deal analysis.

These tools are free for everyone to use and will improve your estimated ARV in under an hour. Is an hour of your time worth $15,000?

I'll leave you with the link to the ARV calculator and comps adjustment tool if you want to try it out:

https://tools.reikit.com/comps

Comment below or chat on the site if you have any questions or even to just let me know how it worked out for you.

Cheers!

Kuba

REIkit.com Logo
Offering