Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Robert Chuang
Pro Member
  • Realtor
  • Arcadia, CA
Votes |
OFF MARKET DEVELOPMENT DEAL - LOS ANGELES, CA (Studio City)

Robert Chuang
Pro Member
  • Realtor
  • Arcadia, CA
Posted Nov 19 2018, 17:01

"OFF MARKET" Development Project For Sale in Studio City, CA. (Los Angeles Area)

3699 Alta Mesa Dr Studio City 91604 - Finished product appraised for $3,400,000.

Its got amazing view of canyon and city (pictures), with an infinity pool. Lot will come with RTI (Ready to issue) Permit to build in December. The project is an unique contemporary single family, which was approved on the very first board hearing by the Mullholand design review board.

It is recently appraised at the value of $3.4 million as a finished product, which could possibly be more due to the sqft count. 

I am selling it off market for $800,000 with the fully entitled plans, since it was recently appraised higher than I thought. I believe with $800k purchase price + construction cost and after escrow cost, the new builder will yield somewhere of $1Million. The reason I am selling is because I want to use the proceed for other projects that I am ready to build as well.

Please contact me for details (Floor plans, soil approval letter/report

and certified appraisal report) at [email protected] OR CALL/TEXT (626)757.0466.

Offering