• Charleston, SC
Votes |
North Charleston SC Landlord Alliance - Free Resource Group

Troy Gandee
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Charleston, SC
Posted Nov 25 2018, 18:44

Hey everyone,

I tried to post this in the forums, but the bot is seeing it as a product (which it is not), so I have to place it here.

I've been setting up an unaffiliated and free group for landlords in the North Charleston market as a means to cooperate with police and community leaders to improve our businesses and communities. This is a very new development, so I do not yet have a ton of information. It will be as informal as I can make it. I have gotten to know a number of members of the police force, as well as elected officials in North Charleston. After discussing crime with them, it seems as though most of the criminals in North Charleston reside in rental properties. The goal of this organization is simply to be more aware of the happenings at our properties and being more open to police assistance. In return, we will have a place to consolidate resources and have a more productive and efficient relationship with out police department when we need them. For now, I have just started a FaceBook group. Please feel free to join if you're a landlord in North Charleston. This will not be a marketplace group, so commercial solicitations will be removed. Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions. I'll be discussing more details with NCPD in the next week or two.

Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/574388229681078/

Looking for