• Real Estate Agent
  • Atlanta, GA
Votes |
Licensed Agent in Georgia with OFF Market Rentals & Fixer Uppers

Ethan Henning
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Atlanta, GA
Posted Dec 13 2018, 07:25

I am a licensed real estate agent in Georgia but focus primarily on acquiring and selling discounted OFF market deals in Atlanta and surrounding metro areas (Currently sourcing deals in Cobb, Paulding, Cherokee, Fulton, Dekalb and Henry Counties) . Last month we ended up sourcing 56 properties and most of these are not listed online at all. We have multiple guys run comps on these deals before they are released and guarantee free and clear title on every property. I also have contacts to lenders, contractors, property managers and more. I would love to chat with anyone looking for discounted properties no matter what your experience level or strategy! My cell phone is 678-677-5943. 

Below is one of my favorite deals that I have sold in the past few months to an agent/investor that I was working with. She did a phenomenal job on the renovation and ended up listing and selling it with only 12 days on market and ended up getting over 20K more than what we were estimating the ARV. This property was in the Walton HS district in Marietta.

Offering

Loading replies...