• Boston, MA
Votes |
Get The Best Motivated Seller Leads in Today’s Market

Tom Cafarella
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Investor & Coach
  • Boston, MA
Posted Dec 14 2018, 06:00

Buying properties off the MLS is dead - we all know that.

Everyone knows that as investors we need off market deals in order to have a chance at getting a great deal.

The problem is that finding and generating high quality seller leads has become more and more difficult as more investors pile into the off market space.

If you’ve ever shown up to a seller appointment and seen a stack of mailers from 10 different investors you know exactly what I am talking about.

In order to survive in today’s highly competitive market we can’t do the same things that everyone else is doing or else we will end up competing on the same deals that everyone else knows about.

And lowering the competition is kind of the point right?

So, if you want to be successful, put away your notice of default, absentee owner, and probate list that EVERYONE else is prospecting to and start working leads that NO ONE ELSE KNOWS ABOUT.

Over the past 2 years I have developed a patented system that has allowed me to completely dominate my local market and am now ready to release this system to investors in other market who are looking to crush the competition.

Want to learn what I did and how you can implement these low cost strategies in your market?

Schedule a time to talk at www.bookwithtom.com

I only work with one person per geographic area, so if you are even the least bit interested, schedule a time to talk before your market is sold out.

Again go to www.bookwithtom.comto schedule a free call, and I’ll walk you through how the system works and we’ll see if it’s a fit for your market.

Offering