Pro Member
  • Tampa, FL
Votes |
Easy $2,000 Rehab Near Busch Gardens and University of South FL

Alton Shady
Pro Member
  • Tampa, FL
Posted Dec 20 2018, 08:36

I have a 95% completed flip that I am ready to go ahead and sell if someone else would like to finish an incredibly easy rehab for under $2,000! We have too many projects going on to keep taking time with this smaller property, so I am leaving plenty of meat on the bone for anyone who would like to take on a quick rehab project and make an easy $10-$15K. Huge lot with a block home, this property is a very secure investment. Rental prices are also very strong in this area as it is very close to Busch Gardens and University of South Florida (USF).

Purchase: $140,000

Rehab: $2,000

ARV: $152,000 - $165,000

Rent: $1,200-$1,400

This block home has a newer AC unit, all windows are updated double pane, new floors throughout, completely new bathroom with tile, kitchen is brand new with white shaker cabinets and new appliances already installed.

Literally all that needs to be done is the kitchen sink installed, bedroom closet doors installed, and trim around doors. Easily less than $2,000 worth of work and you'll have a great rental property with almost no maintenance in an area with lots of demand. Or sell for a quick $10,000-$15,000 profit!

Please PM me with any questions, or feel free to call (813) 388-8304.

Offering

Loading replies...