- Address: 715 E 68th Street, Chicago, IL 60637
- Repairs: Moderate Rehab - $35K-40K
- Asking Price: $65,000
- AVR: $190,000
- Rents for up to: $1,900 per month
This is a contract for a 2,336 sqft brick 2 unit property with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with unfinished basement with no garage.This property is sitting on a 6,100 double lot on quiet block in Woodlawn with plenty room for future development. Second lot is fenced in and spacious enough for summer entertaining.
Property needs mostly cosmetic repairs estimated at approximately $35K-$40K. Taxes are low and property can rent for up to $1900 per month.This property has good flip or rental potential.
The taxes are only $1,900/year.
Sold Comparables within the area within a few blocks:
- 6754 S Champlain Ave - 201K - 4 Bed 2 Bath - Sold 08/2018
- 6711 S Langley Ave - 190K - 4 Bed 2 Bath - Sold 5/2018
- 6813 Langley Ave - 150K - 5 Bed 2 Bath - Sold 05/2018 *Poor Quality Rehab*
Is this property still available? My husband and I would be interested in coming to see it and make an offer. Thanks!
Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate
Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing