Skip to content
Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Joseph Bodek
Votes |
Lease Option & Wholesaling Coaching Is The Way To Go In 2019!

Joseph Bodek
Posted Dec 31 2018, 04:58

I know that many of you go to forums to check out the great information they have to offer and to see if you can gather enough information to go out and get your first deal done. So how’s that going for you?

Yes, I’ve been there and done that although it was a long time ago in my case but I’m guilty of trying to get it done on the cheap and to be honest I did get some good information but no deals.

I’ve found that in general the freebee information seekers will eventually move on to the purchase of a program of some sort after a failed attempt at the forum and some have a breakthrough but most don’t.

I’ve bought a bunch of programs over the years and found lots of good information but you’re still out there on your own after you’ve turned the last page.

The next step to the learning experience is the boot camp and those generally carry a hefty price of admission. You get the instructor (sometimes the actual GURU and sometimes not), the manual, the dvds and 3 days of your life that you’ll never get back. Don’t get me wrong boot camps are great but in the end when the room is empty and the lights go out your still out there on your own trying to make sense of the massive amount of material that was force fed into your brain over the last 72 hours.

The Granddaddy of all the real estate learning experiences is one-on-one coaching and having done all of the above I can safely say this is the only way to go if you’re serious about the real estate business. The upside is being able to learn the business with a pro at your side, the downside is cost and service.

I have no objection to the price that most coaches charge but charging that kind of money up front for such an unknown quantity leaves a lot to be desired. You need to be careful that you actually get coached by the expert as advertised rather than one of his students or partners and that getting in touch with your coach when you need him isn’t like trying to get in touch with the President during a cabinet meeting.

After 21 years working with Sandwich Lease Options, Wholesale Lease Options and traditional Wholesaling I had a lot of people asking me to coach them but how could I do it without picking their pockets clean up front which is the norm in the industry. Then it came to me and I invented my unique Lease Option & Wholesaling Coaching Programs where you will earn while you learn.

It’s a revolutionary coaching program whose time has come and if you’re looking to get where you want to go quickly without sticker shock my one-on-one coaching is your best bet.

To give you an idea of the things that you’ll learn in my program I’d like to give you a free e-book “The Ultimate Automated Lead Machine” which will show you how to get more leads than you can handle for free!

Here’s the link to get your free e-book www.ultimateautomatedleadmachine.com

Enjoy!

Offering