Votes |
Mobile Home Coaching and Training

John Fedro
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Austin, TX
Posted Jul 14 2011, 16:42

Hey Gang,

I know we’re all busy so I’ll make this short. I’ve been investing in real estate since the ripe old age of 20. I didn’t start out with a silver spoon in my mouth and to be honest I almost flunked out of real estate investing before my career ever began.

But before I threw in the towel I closed my first deal for a mobile home inside a park (not the whole park, just a single mobile home inside the community). I was able to purchase this home with no money down and quickly turned it into a cash-flowing asset. I still hold this home today and needless to say I was back in business!

Since then I have closed over 120 deals most of them mobile homes on their own land OR inside individual parks. Not bragging, just relaying my results so you can follow.

Here’s my message: This business is amazing and you can do it (if you have the drive)! Period.

My recommendation for anyone thinking about this business is to pick up a $20 book from Lonnie Scuggs called “Deal on Wheels”. This book will give you a basic understanding of the business and how to get started.

If at this point you are ready to get started and need further directions and/or 1-on-1 mentoring feel free to check out my website and blog at www.RealEstateCashFlowFormula.com AND www.MobileHomeInvesting.net

Here’s an interview with Josh and Me that gives a little more background about myself. http://www.biggerpockets.com/renewsblog/2011/06/18/interview-john-fedro-mobile-home-investing-61811/

I hope I inspired some to take action.

- John Fedro

Loading replies...