• Nashville, TN
Votes |
Short Term Rental AirBnB Investor approved in Nashville for sale

Mike Gomez
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Nashville, TN
Posted Jan 1 2019, 07:17

This Short Term Rental in Nashville is an amazing way to own a Class A asset within 5 miles from Downtown - Brand new with High end Finishes and a rooftop. City Regulations have made it hard for some to invest if you don't know what Zoning Metro Codes will approve. I own 5 units through out Nashville myself and have sold over 20 units to investors in the past 2 years - I'm a Real Estate Broker with Benchmark Realty- These properties are not listed- 2 of the 4 have sold.   Buy though me with confidence as I will gather a team for you from the designers, Closing attorneys, Management.. anything you need in order to make this as easy as possible for you.

Email/Text fro Pics and Floorplans. 

Other non listed deals:

28 pads ready to be build, SP pending city approval- Seller's will get it approved ( you can offer with this condition)

Goodrich Ave, Nashville. 

Development is North of Nashville  less than 6 miles from Broadway- All units will have City View-  Seller wants $60k per pad - You can build here for $115 per SQ Ft very nice.  Resale would be high $300's  and these will also be Short Term Rental approved.  Area is not amazing as of yet but new Const already in the $400's listed right across. 

I can assemble a team for you as well, Builder, Engineering, Architect- Anything this project needs. 

Projected numbers/Drawings  available for Serious inquiries. 

Call me to pick my brain if you are thinking on investing here. I have sold over 500 Homes and I am also an investor with 18 doors. (Nashville, Memphis,Chattanooga) 

Co-host of the Music and Money Monthly meet up were Brandon Turner is a regular guest.  References upon Requests. 

Michael Gomez Broker

Benchmark Realty LLC

#68 Hispanic Agent in the U.S

615.613.4461 direct

[email protected]

www.Michaelgomezbroker.com

Offering