Skip to content
Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Andrew McClam
Votes |
Are you looking for deals in Columbia SC?

Andrew McClam
Posted Jan 4 2019, 13:10

Hello Bigger Pockets Community!

This is my first post. Let me first say that i am blown away by the sense of community on this site. I am excited to introduce my wholesaling company, Bowen Capital LLC, to all of you. I am trying to network with anyone in the greater Columbia, South Carolina market. Especially other wholesaler's, Rehabber's / Fix and Flipper's, and Buy and Hold Rental investors to grow my buyers list. Coming from a corporate sales background where i finished as a top 10 nationally ranked sales rep out of nearly 3,000 individuals, I am confident that I can use my experience to help you grow your business while generating large profit spreads for the end investor.

My approach is help first, profit second. I am a firm believer in the 'giving to get' attitude. I grew up in Columbia, and am looking to give back to my community. I am donating 10% of my profit to charity. I am doing this business Full-Time, with an end goal of expanding my rental portfolio so i can become financially free. I am not here to waste your time with deals that don't add up. I have dedicated myself to knowing my numbers from the start, so all sides benefit from every closing! I would love to connect with you and add any buyers interested to my list. Please drop your email below!

Thank you,

Andrew McClam

Offering

Loading replies...