Need advise on cash out REFI

3 Replies

I own a SFR property in Syracuse, NY. I would like to know which is the best lender to talk to for cash out refi up to 80% LTV. Does most lender lend to my LLC instead of personal profile? Please advise. Thanks

I've been speaking with Fulton Savings Bank for a cash out REFI in Syracuse. They will do 75% LTV. The issue I am coming across is the fees and costs of the refi can be very high. I'm looking at pulling a total of 75K out of 2 properties that are worth 50K each and the costs and fees are around 10K - that's 13% just in fees - before you start repaying at X% on the loan. One of my properties is in an LLC and the other is in my name personally. It doesn't make a difference. They will want your personal financials to make the lending decision.

Riggies, we spoke a few months ago how have you been? M&T Bank offers up to 80% LTV. Get a hold of Dan as well, I think he has a few bankers that he can recommend.

@Riggies B tang just thinking out loud, have you consider HELOC vs cash on refinance. My understanding is that the fees in HELOS transaction can be lower compared to refi (esp cash-out refi). I am currently exploring these 2 options and inquiring from banks that can do a heloc on investment property. I however admit that there may be a limited option for a heloc on investment properties out there. All the best

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here