Votes |
How Investors Are Making A Fortune in Hawaii Real Estate

Luan Becerra
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Princeville, HI
Posted Jan 6 2019, 20:08

Kauai - Hawaii

Adventure Island and Investors Paradise

If you haven't heard yet, Kauai, also known as the Garden Isle, is the hot spot of the Hawaiian real estate chain for savvy, adventure-hungry travelers that are looking for the most authentic and relaxing experience when vacationing in the islands. 

If life is a beach, Kaua’i must be heaven. This remote, lush and extremely popular destination island in Hawaii where the emerald mountains meet the sparkling sea is consistently chosen as the #1 vacation destination in America. North Shore Kauai has several spectacular beaches with some of the best surfing in the world. 

Seeing the remarkable growth of over 3,000 additional visitors per year and growing, smart investors have taken advantage of the spectacular vacation rental market that Kauai offers. The island is averaging 26,500 visitors per day on the slow season and up to 34,000 per day during the holidays, spring break, and summer months.

When you're ready to get the ball rolling in the right direction and really take your business and your life to the next level, contact me to try Kauai. Make money and discover a new paradise with Hawaiian vacation rentals. Find your beautiful rental property in paradise today.

BreathtakingProperties.com

+ Send me a private message with your email address and I will forward you the most updated list of the top multi-family investments on Kauai.

Offering