• Current Rent: $1,400
  • Occupied: Yes
  • Bedrooms: 2
  • Bathrooms: 1.0
  • Square Footage: 650

Lot Size: 6000

Hello!

House Specs:

3/2 + 2/1, 1680 sqft duplex on 6K sft lot completely redone in 2015 for $637K. Victorian house with charm and a nice low maintenance garden. On Boyle Ave and 4th street (a few houses away). Location is really convenient, next to a park, 5min walk to metro station/Mariachi Plaza, 10min by car from the arts district / The At Mateo mall /Little Tokyo and even 20min away from Santa Monica on early weekend mornings ( I did it!). The area is constantly being improved. 

Roof, plumbing, the whole duplex was gutted and redone in 2015, tankless water heaters, central AC on the first unit. covered 2 car garage plus 2 cars carport plus 2 cars on the front gated yard as well. 

I'm selling my duplex and would need to rent it myself for a year while I build another house.

I live in the front house 3/2 with my wife and a tenant. My Wife's parents live in the back unit. We would rent both units for $4K/month but after we're gone you could easily get $3K/month for the 3/2 and $1700 for the 2/1. That's a great cash flow!

I don't have an agent so we would save on that. I'm fine with 1031 exchange. Anyone interested?

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here