Investor seeks Real Estate Properties in Cleveland, Ohio

2 Replies

I'm looking for off-market real estate in the Cleveland, Ohio area to purchase for cashflow. I prefer to buy below market so I've made money going in the deal. The ideal situation I seek would be a business partner who can be my eyes in the are as I am located in California. The properties can require some TLC. Thanks for reading and I look forward to working together.  

Originally posted by @DeNay Ramsey :

I'm looking for off-market real estate in the Cleveland, Ohio area to purchase for cashflow. I prefer to buy below market so I've made money going in the deal. The ideal situation I seek would be a business partner who can be my eyes in the are as I am located in California. The properties can require some TLC. Thanks for reading and I look forward to working together.  

Good goal, bad plan. Build a strong local team and invest yourself. Firing a PM/contractor is easy, firing a partner isn't. Good luck.

Originally posted by @DeNay Ramsey :

If needed you can get my eyes & ears on any deal you are looking into. It's a good idea to get yourself an opinion from someone who's done it before you fork over $50,000, $75,000,$100,000+ etc.......

Click the link below for more info.

https://www.holtonwisepropertygroup.com/property-search-for-sale/

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here