Skip to content
Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
J.P. Ventura
Pro Member
Votes |
Looking for a Great Real Estate Accountant (not an in-house hire)

J.P. Ventura
Pro Member
Posted Jan 18 2019, 08:51

I recently just moved from New York City to join a family office in the Washington DC area and am looking for referrals / recommendations for a great real estate accountant(s) in the Washington DC Area. I am involved in many aspects of real estate with this job as I serve as a direct multifamily & manufactured housing lender with Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae, and HUD, a mortgage broker for all other commercial real estate financing options (ie. CMBS, Life Companies, Bridge Debt Funds, Local Balance Sheet, etc.), and real estate developer / owner involved in asset management & acquisitions. Therefore, I would ideally like to find an accountant with a wealth of experience & expertise in a variety of aspects within the real estate industry, particularly if they reside within the Washington DC area (Maryland is fine too as its near my residence in DC). Please let me know if anyone has a great real estate accountant(s) that meet this criteria that they would recommend. Ideally, I would love hear more from people in similar real estate business segments regarding their accountant recommendations as opposed to self-promotion from accountants themselves, but I'll take a look at all options that come across.

In addition, if anyone is looking for the best financing options available for deals they are acquiring or refinancing, please feel free to give me a call at 301-464-7917.

Thanks,

J.P. Ventura

Looking for