• Seattle, WA
Votes |
Looking for semi-rural land on east side

David Edwards
  • Architect
  • Seattle, WA
Posted Jan 21 2019, 13:00

Hello BP, 

Im looking to self develop a home for myself and am running in to a wall in the finding the dirt portion of the process.  Since Im looking for a needle in a haystack I thought I'd turn to BP and see if any of you fine folks might have (or know someone who has) some property you'd be willing to part with. 

The idea is if we can get into the land reasonably we can get started on the build process and the value created will be enough to get us out from under the construction loan and get the land paid off with room to spare. As an Architect with construction experience this seems reasonable but I realize this route isnt for everyone. 

Now for the details:

Looking for: 1-3 acres on the east side of Seattle preferably near 90 (think issaquah or at least before North Bend), must be zoned for SFR and must be a buildable lot (ability to hook up to utilities or place septic / well on site)

Budget: 100k +/- 

Terms: Seller financing, interest only (rate up for discussion we want this to be a win/win) w/ baloon payment in 3-5 years.

If you know of any spots that fit this criteria or you know of someone who might please send them my way. 

Thanks,

Dave 

Looking for