Skip to content
Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Lena Claybon
  • Investor
  • LA, TX
Votes |
Attn: Investors looking for Affordable Rentals Out-of-State!

Lena Claybon
  • Investor
  • LA, TX
Posted Jan 22 2019, 15:42

Do you live in a pricey real estate market and want to invest in rentals but don't want to pay hundreds of thousands of dollars for a single family rental only to see $100-$200 per unit in cash flow? Have you been looking for a market where you can buy several homes for the price of one in your market? Well, look no further. I am a rehabber (and wholesaler) in Northeast Louisiana and I buy and rehab homes to sell to investors looking for affordable rentals. My homes are rarely over $50,000. Many are under $40,000. For instance, the house in this ad is a 3 bedroom/1 bath rental currently for sale for only $38,500. It is almost completely remodeled. House has new walls, floors, bath, kitchen, as well as new interior and exterior paint. Just needs HVAC or window units for air/heat, hot water heater and appliances to be move-in ready!  I can oversee installation of these items.  I can also assist in finding renters and property management.  Rents for $650-$700/mo.  If interested, please contact me. Lena - [email protected] / 318-228-1720.

Offering

Loading replies...