Real Estate Investors Dallas/Ft. Worth

9 Replies

Any Real Estate Investors looking for deals in the Dallas/ Ft. Worth area. Inbox your info. I would love to add you to my list

Hi,

I am a local investor always open to any new opportunities, let me know if you anything in these areas Euless, Bedford, Hurst, N Richland, Keller.

My email is [email protected]

Thanks

Mo

@Mohammed Iqbal Are you only looking for those locations? What kinds of home are you looking for?

Hi 

Thats my primary focus, but I can look in to greater Dallas fort Worth area if it makes sense.

I am looking for fixing and flipping houses under 200k

Thanks

Hey Shane I'm always looking for 3b 2ba in Hurst, Bedford, NRH and N Arlington for under 150k that needs a lot or lil work

@Brian Terry Do you know any other Buyers who invest in the DFW area? I may have a home coming soon, in Hurst. For right now all I have is Dallas.

alright give me 1st crack if you get the one in Hurst please. Look forward to doing a good deal with you.

@Shane Colar

I am also interested in the Hurst, Euless, Bedford, N Richland HIlls and Watuaga areas.

Primarily 3,2,2 under 200k.

[email protected]

Thanks,

Jody 

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here