Votes |
Experienced investor needs a Private Lender to expand

Anil Samuel
  • Investor
  • Baltimore, MD
Posted Jan 27 2019, 14:18

Hello, 

My name is Anil Samuel.

I am an experienced investor looking to expand my rental, flip, wholesaling business.

I have been in business for 7 years and this year is going to be the biggest year yet.

Just closed on 4 properties in the last 30 days.  Expanding my marketing efforts to get more  deals and hiring admin and sales staff.

I am looking for a private lender that can offer consistent access to capital for them to make consistent returns.

I am looking to buy with high margins as I have in the past so I am looking for someone that understands at this point I want to put the least amount of money in each deal.

I am looking for a lender to provide a 7-10% annual interest financing with a 12 month term, interest paid at the refinance.  You will be in first position and my lawyer will create a note and deed of trust stating such.

I have extensive experience with banks and a deep network of contractors, appraisers, inspectors and sales people to do the work.

Please email me at [email protected] or text me at 2404494118.

I have 10-15 deals that I could possibly get under contract in the next 30-60 days and need to expand my access to capital.

Looking for

Loading replies...