Need HML for experienced Investor Indiana

1 Reply

In need of a HML for a fix & flip project. Experienced yet conservative real estate investor. Buy & hold investor with 20 + properties in rental portfolio. Also own a 123 unit franchise hotel with banquets & bar. Have flipped 2 hotels. Have also flipped 6-7 residential properties in the last 24-36 mos. Credit score 700+. Current project: Bought SFH for own cash $43,000 on Oct 18th 2018. Property zip 46225. Needs $125K worth of repair. Conservative ARV $225K. I was working on closing this project with another HML but unfortunately decided to walk away from the closing table mainly due to non-transparency of fees, and utter lack of communication. Deal with the HML was 7.99% interest only 12 months, 2 points, and $499 document fee. I am hoping I can find a reputable, fast closing and straight forward lender. Looking to build a long term relationship. I am based and invest in Indiana. Much regards!

Updated 5 months ago

sorry but forgot to add looking for 90% cash out of purchase price & 100% of construction cost

Sage, maybe we can help, please send me an email address and phone number so we can discuss it.  Hope to hear from you

Reggie Truss

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here