A few months ago we did a webinar on investing between Pueblo vs Colorado Springs vs Denver. From that, I’ve had a lot of great conversations with people around the Front Range. Our guest today is from one of those conversations. His name is @David Resnick.
David focuses on developing residential communities, with an emphasis on community. As he puts it ”it’s one thing to subdivide land into lots and a totally different thing to create a livable, high quality community." He’s actively working on developing a community in Pueblo.
I asked David to sit down and share details about his Pueblo development and his real estate career.
In this episode we discuss:
- How he went from a 19 year-old real estate agent to land flipping and land development
- Macro-economic data on the Colorado Corridor and why Pueblo is in a great position
- The timeline and process for putting together a community with close to 5,000 residential unit
- Search for "Denver Real Estate Investing" in your podcasting app.
- Listen on website at DenverInvestmentRealEstate.com/Podcast71
- Listen on iTunes / Apple's Podcasting App
Questions? Want to share your real estate investing strategy? Reach out to us, we love to talk real estate!
Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate
Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing