• Investor
  • Round Rock, TX
Votes |
The Distressed Investing Series Show Me The Money - Thursday September 15, 2011

Bryan Hancock#4 Off Topic Contributor
  • Investor
  • Round Rock, TX
Posted Sep 14 2011, 19:49

Bullseye Capital Fund’s Distressed Investing Series of webinars will educate you on how clever investors are taking advantage of the distressed commercial real estate market brought on by the current economic climate. Experienced Investors obtain significant bargains by taking advantage of owner distress using investor capital to move quickly to close these deals. Real estate is still "America's most tax-favored asset class.”

We are hosting an audio only educational seminar: Show Me The Money on Thursday, September 15, 2011 at 6pm Pacific. Join us for an exclusive fund finding program. We all keep hearing that trillions are on the side-lines. Those trillions are earning pennies in mutual funds and in banks. Investors are angry but they don't know where to put their funds for better returns from low risk investments. Many don't trust stock brokers and the institutions they represent anymore.

Word on the street is that lots of money is being made in real estate. But if property values are down, and they don't seem to be going up, so how is money being made? How can safe, high yield returns be possible? It's not as easy to make money in real estate as it was 5 years ago but the pros are making more than ever.

How can the money on the sidelines meet the pros that make the big returns? We'll delve into this on our Distressed Investing call this Thursday evening as Joel G. Block; CEO of the Bullseye Capital Fund takes questions from our loyal audience. Dozens of questions have already been submitted to Joel on this topic, and he will answer as many as possible. For example:

-What are the right vehicles for investing my funds?;
-What term will investors agree to provide capital?;
-Which is better: specific property deals or a blind pool?;
-How do I convince investors to choose my project?;
-What is the right kind of property for an investment in today's market?;
-What parts of the country are best?;
-Should I invest outside of the United States?;
-Will international investors qualify to participate in my projects?;
-What is the right compensation structure to pay investors?;
-How thorough should the legal materials be?;
-What kinds of investors can I attract to my projects?;
-How is the promoter compensated for structuring the deal?;
-And more...

Our eye opening discussion is perfect for both investors and promoters who want to work together to make more profit from the distress in the real estate marketplace. We will share approaches that professional investors are using, including the techniques that the Bullseye Capital Real Property Opportunity Fund, LLC uses every day while raising capital.

To register please use the link below:

Register For Show Me The Money