license plumber to separate water meter in duplexes

1 Reply

I am looking for an experience plumber that is licensed to separate water meters. I have 2 duplexes in the city of San Diego and need them separate. Please PM me if you can do it or have referrals. thanks

As you were informed already:

Right out of the Water Department's files:

"All water meters and taps into public water mains must be installed by the City’s Public Utilities Department."

What part didn't you get??

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here