• Investor
  • Round Rock, TX
Votes |
East Austin New Development Deals - Big Returns

Bryan Hancock#4 Off Topic Contributor
  • Investor
  • Round Rock, TX
Posted Sep 28 2011, 17:53

I have a small group of investors currently doing development deals in 78702 and 78703 in Austin. The partners have a great track record for the deals we have been involved in and are looking to scale a bit to give us more of a competitive advantage.

If you are interested in participating in lucrative new development deals utilizing our current business model please let me know. Deals are generally financed all cash to reduce the complexity with guaranteeing debt and inefficiency of dealing with lenders. Each partner generally participates in direct proportion to their equity investment via a JV with their legal entity of choice with full voting rights.

Each project varies, but in rough terms we can build out a project for $200kish and sell for $300kish in 6-8 months. You can do the math on the unlevered returns.

Other BP investors are already participating and I am happy to provide references if needed. In order for it to be worth everyone's time you should expect to invest north of $50k in a given project.