• Sunny Isles Beach, FL
Votes |
Vacant Land Investor Needed: California

Lucas Machado
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Sunny Isles Beach, FL
Posted Mar 4 2019, 17:05

Good evening BiggerPockets,

Currently, I have the #1 vacant land website for "sell my vacant land", and am in the top five for the majority of the motivated vacant land seller searches. Google for yourself - househeroes.com is the domain. 

Being #1 in the world has flooded me with vacant land leads.

I have done less than a handful of vacant land deals (and I only work in FL). I'm much better at SEO than vacant lands - hence why I'm making this post.

I'm looking to partner with an experienced vacant land investors to pass on off-market and qualified leads to (i.e. - I 'm not going to waste anyone's time until the contact info has been confirmed by my staff as the real owner). To be clear, these leads will not be listed on ANY website.

I have full time staff that is trained to in-take calls, run through property script, and document properly. We'd then say "we work with _____ in the California market. I'll pass this info to him and you can expect a call back."

In terms of compensation, I'm open to ideas. I'm just bringing the lead so that is a "small" portion of the pie (though a necessary portion of the pie). That being said, SEO leads are hands down the best leads in the business, my website takes an extensive time to cultivate, and I also have full time staff to pay. So, I am bringing serious value to the table.

California is very important to me - as it has high value lands and it's just so large it's one of my bigger states with most leads.

Whoever would want to partner with me would ideally be able to work across low/high price ranges and all parts of California and should have done at least 10 vacant land deals in California.

Offering