Investor Looking for Full-Service Fix and Flip Investment Groups

3 Replies

Hi BP, 

I'm looking for a full service real estate company that specializes in distressed single family and multifamily fix and flip projects. Ideally, the company has brokerage, construction, and project management services all tied together in-house or with close affiliates. My investment company buys nationally, and we're open to any market.  

We're looking to create long-term relationships with professional teams who know their market, can source deals, coordinate the rehab, and represent us on the transactions. We're all-cash investors who can close within a matter of days. We provide a robust proof of funds and a have a simple underwriting process in order to move forward on projects. 

Would love to chat if you see any fit between our companies. Referrals are also welcomed. Looking forward to hearing from you. 

Ryan Zomorodi

(818) 261-8387

[email protected]

www.mdiwest.com

Hello Ryan,

We may be a good fit. I sent over a follow-up email with a deal package for 1 of our upcoming projects. I have also included our Business Bio as an attachment. We are based out of Pierce County, WA which is a phenomenal residential real estate market and has tremendous upside in the future. 

Our company is currently focused on SFR Fix/Flips in Pierce County, WA with a $35K min profit and no more than 6 month holding time. We completed 4 projects within the last 6 months and currently have 2 properties finishing up with a projected list date of 15Mar19 and 01Apr19, respectively. Additionally, we are under contract for 2 other properties. We are acquiring properties at an average rate of 2-3 per month. Our construction teams are phenomenal. We are averaging 60 days to complete construction. We have in house brokers to list, market, and sell our properties and work closely with actual quality wholesalers for acquisitions and sourcing deals. We are also at a point now where we are expanding our funding channels which is why I am reaching out to you. If you are interested in learning more, we can schedule a conference call to discuss to see if we may be a good fit for a long lasting business relationship.

Private message us, call or send a e-mail Jack because, our company may be a good fit for expanding nationally.  We want to fund your deals.  No hits will ever be made on your personal credit when you pull and provide us your Report or after funding.   We Report only to your business Credit.  Our underwriters will be in touch within hours of the application made, if not, call us direct at (225) 238-3923 for a Minimum $50,000 to up to $300,000 in business funding in 7 to 14 days

We are an investment advisory company established in 1979. Our company was started by people who understand that, a Real Estate Investment is the biggest investment some people will ever make in a life time. We operate as an I.R.S. designated 501 ( C ) 3 Tax Exempt conduit used by for- profit developers" who also understand that, being economically disadvantage should not bar people from affordable, safe and decent housing. So, we give special support to special need housing providers. Start with us now with a Click below for complete details and application.

https://nationalcc.wufoo.com/forms/hamilton-investment-properties/

Originally posted by @Jack Gilbert :

Hello Ryan,

We may be a good fit. I sent over a follow-up email with a deal package for 1 of our upcoming projects. I have also included our Business Bio as an attachment. We are based out of Pierce County, WA which is a phenomenal residential real estate market and has tremendous upside in the future. 

Our company is currently focused on SFR Fix/Flips in Pierce County, WA with a $35K min profit and no more than 6 month holding time. We completed 4 projects within the last 6 months and currently have 2 properties finishing up with a projected list date of 15Mar19 and 01Apr19, respectively. Additionally, we are under contract for 2 other properties. We are acquiring properties at an average rate of 2-3 per month. Our construction teams are phenomenal. We are averaging 60 days to complete construction. We have in house brokers to list, market, and sell our properties and work closely with actual quality wholesalers for acquisitions and sourcing deals. We are also at a point now where we are expanding our funding channels which is why I am reaching out to you. If you are interested in learning more, we can schedule a conference call to discuss to see if we may be a good fit for a long lasting business relationship.

Hi Jack, 

Thanks for your response . Agreed, sounds like it may be a great fit. I received your email and have sent a response to schedule a call. I look forward to discussing with you further. 

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here