• Real Estate Broker
  • Lansing, MI
Votes |
Commercial real estate agent in Michigan

Kevin Vandenboss
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Lansing, MI
Posted Mar 12 2019, 10:12

Looking for another agent to join our team. We primarily work with assisted living and senior living properties. We cover the entire state of Michigan and sell more assisted living facilities than anyone else in the state. 

You don't have to currently be licensed to be considered, but you will have to get licensed before starting. 

I'm looking for people with sales skills that are good talking with people. We can teach you all you need to know about selling real estate, so we're more interested in your ability to find deals and sell them. 

We have an office in Lansing, but you can work primarily from home, or anywhere. Since we handle properties all over the state there will be some traveling across the state. 

We're a small brokerage and work pretty independently. I'll feed you plenty of leads to help you get going and earning as quickly as possible. 

Please don't send me a resume, I won't read it. They're boring and don't tell me anything I actually want to know. Just send me an email telling me your relevant experience and knowledge and why you're interested in doing this. 

[email protected]

Looking for