Skip to content
Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
James Wise#1 Real Estate Agent Contributor
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH
Votes |
Buying Properties From the MLS if you are Out Of State.

James Wise#1 Real Estate Agent Contributor
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH
Posted Mar 15 2019, 13:25

I want to show you a property that one of my clients found listed on the MLS by a Residential Real Estate Agent. Outside of the daily offerings that you receive from me here on the Holton-Wise daily email list there are tons of properties available for sale on the MLS or FSBO.

There are over 5,000 Realtors in the Cleveland market but many investors have found that most other Real Estate Agents don't really understand the wants and needs of a Real Estate Investor, especially an out of state Real Estate Investor and these Real Estate Agents often leave out important information that investors (like you) you are going to need to make an informed investment decision.

As such an additional service that I offer is a complete personalized video tour and investment analysis of any Cleveland area property that you are interested in buying. Whether you found it listed on the MLS, Zillow, Trulia, through a wholesaler, bank tape, turnkey provider or even FSBO I can help! I am here to assist you with ANY purchase.

This particular property was a solid deal. As such based on my recommendation my client went ahead & purchased it directly from the listing agent.

Buying directly from the listing agent is a good idea as the listing agent will be very motivated to push your offer through as they are paid more commission on an offer submitted through them then if another Realtor (like me) was involved. Don't worry it doesn't hurt my feelings when you guys do this! In fact I encourage it!

The best strategy is placing offers on these properties directly through the listing agent contingent on a 3rd party inspection along with a video analysis from me. This way you don't need to risk loosing your deal while you wait for me to complete your analysis. You'll have it locked up & best of all I can analyze your inspection report right in the video if you want to go that route as well.

Click here to see the Analysis ---> https://youtu.be/R62w772J_TA

Offering