• San Diego, CA
Votes |
Cash Investor Looking to Partner with House Flippers, Apartments

Ryan Zomorodi
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • San Diego, CA
Posted Mar 20 2019, 15:26

Hey BP,

My San Diego-based investment group is actively partnering with house flippers and apartment investors all across the country. 

We're an all-cash equity partner providing easy access to capital for single and multi-family fix and flip projects.

Our investment model is simple: We split total investment costs 85 /15 and share profits 50/50.

Meaning, we put up 85% of purchase price, rehab costs, and closing costs, and you put up 15%.

We cover holding costs (taxes, utilities, insurance, HOA).

When the project sells, both sides earn a 7% annualized preferred return on capital before profits are split 50/50.

There are no monthly interest payments, upfront fees, applications, appraisals, or credit checks.

Our funds are in-house, so we can close within a few days notice. This is not hard money. We're equity investor partners. We bring decades of experience to help analyze deals, run comps, vet contractors, and the physical properties themselves.

Proof of funds are provided for offers.

Deal minimums: 15% ROI and $25,000 in total deal profit.

Deal maximums: Single family - total investment of $1,000,000 and under. Multi-family - 30 units and under.

No new construction.

To submit a deal for review we just need the following:

• Completed underwriting spreadsheet (message me for this)
  • CMA, BPO, or comps to show us the ARV
  • Scope of work and rehab bid

We've completed nearly 300 flips in 96 cities (and counting) and have invested over $100,000,000 in distressed assets since 2011. Many of these have been with Bigger Pockets members. 

*CLICK HERE TO WATCH OUR YOUTUBE PROMO VIDEO*

Please contact me directly with any questions. Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you.

Ryan Zomorodi

Acquisitions Associate, MDI West Properties LLC

(818) 261-8387

[email protected]

www.mdiwest.com

Looking for

Loading replies...