Bed Bugs suck dude. No other way around it. When you invest in real estate you may run into them from time to time. I'm sure you've got many questions about bed bugs.
- How do you get rid of bed bugs?
- What do you do when you've got bed bugs in your rental property?
- Can bed bugs be eliminated?
- How much does it cost to kill bed bugs?
- Is it better to use heat treatment or poison on bed bugs?
- Does the landlord pay to get rid of the bed bugs?
- Does the tenant pay to get rid of the bed bugs?
- How long does it take to get rid of bed bugs?
- Should you try to get rid of the bed bugs yourself or hire an exterminator?
- How big are bed bugs?
- What do bed bugs eat?
I want you to take a look at this video
In this video I got rid of some bed bugs at one of our properties. In all my years of running rental properties I have NEVER seen a bed bug infestation that was that bad. OMG! it is disgusting. I could not believe how many there were. So again give this video https://youtu.be/So4QhHuzQUM a watch if you've got any of those question above because I answer all of them while tackling that nasty infestation. I guarantee you'll never be able to get those images out of your head lol.
Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate
Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing