Looking for 100% financing on purchase & rehab costs in MA for...

2 Replies

Hello everyone,

Looking for a lender who will do 100% financing for fix and flip opportunities in Massachusetts for 25% of net profit. Flexible to other arrangements in terms of your costs, but firm on 100% financing. I am a realtor in the central/western mass area. Worcester county in specific. I would love to connect. Please send me a message here and we can go from there.

Thank you all for your time.

Thank you,

Sam Dias

@Samuel Dias just for some perspective we do 100% of purchase and rehab up to 70% of LTV in our market. I would check around your market with the local hard money lenders. You may not have to give up 25% of your profit. Good luck.

Mr. Dias, why not try being the bank yourself. Use your LLC, corporation or other business entity. Even as a start up just established, you can use our Business Lines of Credit for up to $300,000 https://nationalcc.wufoo.com/forms/hamilton-investment-properties/

If  interested click the link above for qualifications and to apply for your funding Nationally

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here