Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Joseph Bodek
Votes |
The Real Estate Magic Bullet Syndrome

Joseph Bodek
Posted Mar 28 2019, 05:27

Everyone wants a short cut to fame and fortune and beginner real estate investors are no exception. The old tell me the secret is alive and well and just reinforces our instant gratification society.

I guess it’s no wonder that after being inundated with “30 days to wealth”, “instant success”, “I did it in 30 days and you can too” catch phrases that aspiring entrepreneurs feel cheated if their road to success takes more than 30 days.

News flash, there ain’t no such thing as a Magic Bullet! If there was I’d have it and I don’t.

The secret is that there is no secret. I have to say that I do take exception to a lot of the promises made by the get rich quick people out there because it makes my job so much harder.

I pride myself on not making unrealistic promises to my students and I know that I lost many possible students along the way because I didn’t tell them what they wanted to hear.

If you’re new to the real estate business or any other business endeavor for that matter and you want to make a success of it then you better hunker down and understand that there is no magic bullet or short cut. Winning the lottery is one thing but building a successful business is quite another.

The fact is that there are lots of successful real estate investors out there which means that you can be one as well if you’re willing to do what they did. You want to know what their magic bullet is? Simply put they work hard and never give up! If you’re willing to do that then welcome to the club.

If you want to get off to a great start then I’m gonna put in a plug for my revolutionary mentoring program the Lease Option & Wholesaling Mentoring Programs. You’ll find no sticker shock here and you’ll be able to earn as you are learn.

Here’s a FREE e-book “Wholesale Lease Options For Wholesalers” that will give you an idea of what I teach and how I teach it.

Take 5 minutes of your busy day and check it out at www.wholesaleleaseoption.com

Enjoy!

Offering