• Real Estate Broker
  • Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH
Votes |
Clayton Morris / Morris Invest House of Cards fall 📽️ VIDEO 👀

James Wise#3 All Forums Contributor
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH
Posted Mar 29 2019, 07:30

3 days ago I started the following thread Clayton Morris / Morris Invest House of Cards starting to fall.

It has quickly become the top trending topic here on Bigger Pockets due to the amount of investors effected, the name recognition of someone like Clayton & of course the fact that so many investors chose to push into these deals spending millions of dollars without doing some basic due diligence.

I want you all to take a look at the videos below. These videos are deal analysises that I provide to Bigger Pockets members and clients of mine who are looking to buy properties in my market, Cleveland, Ohio. It doesn't matter to me if the investors are working with me or not. It doesn't matter to me who is selling them the property or what company is handling the management. For a nominal fee I provide some intense analysis of the properties both inside the 4 walls as well as outside the 4 walls by hitting them with serious analytics on the neighborhood, tenant base and financial performance estimates of the asset. In one video I saved someone over $87,000 on a deal that a wholesaler presented using smudged up comps. Had all of those investors who bought thought Clayton Morris / Morris Invest had access to something like this I could only assume that millions would have been saved. Everyone of the videos below I advised my clients NOT to move forward with the purchase as I believed they would loose money.

Cleveland Rental Property MLS Search & Analysis with James Wise; 16 - 1302 w 116th

Cleveland Rental Property MLS Search & Analysis with James Wise; 17 - 3676 E 151

Cleveland Rental Property MLS Search & Analysis with James Wise; 9 - 11924 Parkview

Cleveland Rental Property MLS Search & Analysis with James Wise; 11 - 1473 E 108th

Cleveland Rental Property MLS Search & Analysis with James Wise; 12 - 7105 Lexington

Offering

Loading replies...