Skip to content
Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Thomas Wassmann
  • Saint Ann, MO
Votes |
Vets Only: Want to learn real estate investing?

Thomas Wassmann
  • Saint Ann, MO
Posted Apr 5 2019, 08:24

CALLING ALL ACTIVE DUTY & MILITARY VETS!

Want to get started in real estate investing?'

No experience needed!

Thank you for your service to our country. As a way to give back to our service men & women I am putting together a team/group of motivated and focused individuals.

The idea is to meet-up weekly or bi-weekly somewhere online to generate an action plan for the rest of 2019. It will be rooted in utilizing individual talents, visions, scope and visions as a team to create total win/win/win situations for all parties involved.

I am not a mentor and you are not a student. This is a team and we are partner....however...

I do have a good amount of experience, knowledge, contacts, access, marketing & educational material incl. leads, tips, tricks and shortcuts.

But I want people around me that are eager to join a team make something happen in 2019 and I will do anything in my power to assist everyone making money.

I have invested 10's of $1000's of Dollars in real estate investing education & have some very hard earned lessons I do not mind sharing with the you. I am looking to build an awesome REI group that is committed to each other, make money and take care of our families and also pursue our vision in life.

If you are interested in joining this group, please copy/paste this link and fill out the form...and lets see where we are at and where we can go.... https://podio.com/webforms/22601997/1597664

Thomas W.

Offering