Skip to content
Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Kent Nielson
  • Contractor
  • Vancouver, WA
Votes |
Partner needed for proposed duplex. You take the profits.

Kent Nielson
  • Contractor
  • Vancouver, WA
Posted Apr 13 2019, 16:39

I'm new. I'm looking for my first deal. I've built houses from the ground up. I transferred over to mortgages, and have a pretty decent grasp on the financial side. I was a licensed GC a few years ago and I'm getting my license again. I'm bringing you the deal, you can have all of the profits. Just let me do the legwork, and literally build it. To mitigate the risk, I'll defer payment for my labor to build it until it's sold, or if you want to hold it, let my wife and I rent it.

About the deal. 

I found an off market lot in downtown Vancouver Wa. Well kind of. It's not listed on the MLS or Craigslist or anywhere on line, but they do have a little FSBO sign on the property. So there is a little bit of urgency involved. Mostly because there are minimal lots or new construction homes available downtown. Full disclosure it's not zoned for a duplex, but the city highly encourages ADU properties. The numbers work so I won't list any here. If you are interested let me know. You can contact me through BP or call/text 480-262-8303

Looking for