• Boston, MA
Votes |
Get High Profit Off Market Deals WITHOUT Spending A Ton of Money

Tom Cafarella
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Investor & Coach
  • Boston, MA
Posted Apr 17 2019, 06:28

Sick of paying tons of money on marketing without getting the results you know you should?

I was too.

My name is Tom Cafarella and I am a Boston area investor that flips over 100 houses per year.

Over the past year, my cost per lead kept going up and up, and some of my marketing methods stopped working altogether.

I knew I needed to do something different or I’d end up out of the business.

After spending tons of money on every marketing method under the sun, and by tweaking what was working, I ended up coming up with a patented lead generation formula that has allowed me to buy double the amount of houses even though I am spending the same amount of money. (Hint: it’s an automated lead gen system that once you have setup, runs itself)

These marketing methods work everywhere(not just Boston), and for the first time, I am helping investors in other markets generate the same low cost, high yielding leads that I now generate in my market.

Want to learn what I did and how you can implement these low cost strategies in your market?

Schedule a time to talk at www.bookwithtom.comand I’ll walk you through how the system works and we’ll see if it’s a fit for your market.

I only work with one person per geographic area, so if you are even the least bit interested, schedule a time to talk before your market is sold out.

Again go to www.bookwithtom.com to schedule a free strategy session and see if the system is a fit for you. 

Offering