Votes |
Self Storage - 30 Year Fixed Commercial Loans

Karen Schimpf
  • Lender
  • Nat'l Commercial Mtg Lender - Round Rock, TX
Posted Apr 29 2019, 09:28
cc: by: https://flic.kr/p/oSpBcn

Self Storage - 30 Year Fixed Commercial Loans

Yes, we have 30 year fixed for multi-family deals above $1 Million...with great rates! WE ALSO HAVE 30 YEAR FIXED for the other main commercial types-retail, office, light industrial, mobile home parks,self storage etc. No special use properties like hotels or gas stations. This is on the Alt-A product that I have talked about before...this product is a great product for deals that just miss conventional but are too good to go bridge. IT IS AVAILABLE UP TO 80% LTV! This hybrid loan allows long term fixed rates with longer 30 year amortizations, it is IDEAL for such loans as the following:
- SBA Fallout

- Refinancing out of high cost bridge debt

- Borrowers who can't document income on tax returns (NO DOC
PROGRAM)

- Out of state investors/inexperienced investors

- No seasoning on title

- Large cash out requests

And much more. This product is HOT and available as low as $250,000 and as high as $2 Million. AND WITH 30 YEAR FIXED RATES at UP TO 80% LTV....it can help get a lot more deals to the closing table.

So if you or anyone you know is struggling to get deals done...give us a call. We have the products and expertise to get these deals closed.. Give me a call TODAY! Give me a CALL TODAY at 512-650-8630 or get started by completing the form.

Karen Schimpf

(512)-650-8630

karenschimpf at gmail.com

www.ApplyCommercialLoans.com

Give me a CALL TODAY at 512-650-8630 or 512-354-4949 or get started by completing the form.
Offering