• Sunny Isles Beach, FL
Votes |
Need Jacksonville Wholesaler For Off-Market SEO Leads

Lucas Machado
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Sunny Isles Beach, FL
Posted May 3 2019, 10:09

Hello,

Currently, I have one of the top ranking Jacksonville SEO landing pages. (Google "sell my house in Jacksonville" or some variation - my site is currently at or near the top).

I'd like to partner with a local "high volume" wholesaler in Jacksonville. My investment area is in South Florida - so although I do some deals in Jacksonville - I can't really capitalize on all the leads and I honestly end up wasting the leads (had the leads been in my area - I could have easily wholesaled them to my buyer list - I just don't have any buyers in Jacksonville and its just too far to work a deal that I'm not closing on my own). 

The way it would work - I'd get it under contract (or ask you for your thoughts on offer price) or kick you the lead directly if there needs to be a face-to-face meeting. We'd go 50/50 on the deal.

Bonus if you're also a listing agent and can list retail leads.

Requirement: experienced wholesaler currently doing at least 10 deals per year (with wholesaling in the mix) and with strong preference for licensee. Need to be willing to go 50/50 and manage the deal since I'm bringing the contract.

Thank you!

Offering

Loading replies...