Skip to content
Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Andrew Turner
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Atlanta, GA
Votes |
Off-Market Deals from a Licensed Brokerage in the Atlanta Area!

Andrew Turner
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Atlanta, GA
Posted May 15 2019, 12:28

I am a licensed agent that specializes in sourcing off-market investment properties for investors here in the Atlanta Metro Area. Typically, my company sells anywhere between 45-60 properties monthly. I personally sell 4-5 monthly. Much of what we bring in is perfect for investors implementing the BRRR strategy, those looking to Fix and Flip (obviously), and those looking to buy and hold. We also come across a fair share of multifamily properties ranging from 2-8 units, although they are a bit harder to find. We are a nationwide company with the ability to bring in deals that you might not find with an average wholesaler.

There is no obligation to buy, no exclusivity, and no subscriptions or fees associated with working with us. Just a FREE SOURCE OF INVENTORY

Servicing areas such as, but not limited to, Marietta, Woodstock, Acworth, Kennesaw, Sandy Springs, Roswell, Alpharetta, Roswell, Tucker, Winder, Douglasville, Jonesboro, Hapeville, Ellenwood, Decatur, Lithonia, Stone Mountain, Cartersville, Rome, Covington, Stockbridge, McDonough, Conyers, Dunwoody, and every small neighborhood or pocket in the City of Atlanta.

Give me a call or feel free to message me directly if you would like more info!

Offering