Wanted: Jersey City/Hoboken Multi-Family Investor Looking 4 Help

4 Replies

I'm a newbie looking to dive into the investing space by working part-time for an experienced multi-family investor in the Northern New Jersey area, primarily Jersey City/Hoboken/Union City/etc.

Job Posting Details

• City: Jersey City
  • State: New Jersey
  • Remote position: no
  • Part time

Hey @Andrew Rodriguez If you have any insurance questions for your projects or any contractors that need liability coverage feel free to reach out, Id love to help if possible. I wish you the best in your investments.

Originally posted by @Andrew Rodriguez :

I'm a newbie looking to dive into the investing space by working part-time for an experienced multi-family investor in the Northern New Jersey area, primarily Jersey City/Hoboken/Union City/etc.

What are you looking to do in terms of help? I'm buying my first multi family and could definitely use the help!

Hi Monica - I'm looking more to help part-time with an established investment business. However, I'm also currently looking to purchase my first multi-family in NJ. 

What areas are you looking in? I saw you're planning on rehabbing a property in another thread, I'd be interested in hearing what the challenges of that have been thus far. 

Hey Andrew, as an agent, let me know how I can help you. I am willing to work with investors to help accomplish their goals. I am also around these areas daily and working as a construction manager in Jersey CIty/Weehawkin/Secaucus area, so if you need a GC, I can help with that as well.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here