I seek a NJ attorney knowledgeable in Rehab closing

3 Replies

I am an experienced rehabber and seek a NJ attorney who has good experience in rehab closings  (Not just regular Real estate). Someone who can negotiate with the seller's attorney.  Some knowledge of rehab process is necessary.  I want to keep such a person on my team.    I can work remotely (The person need not be next door).   But he / she must understand the nuances of the trade. 

Job Posting Details

• City: Edison
  • State: New Jersey
  • Remote position: no
  • Company: AIB LLC
  • Experience: 1 + year
  • Skills: Excellent Negotiator
  • Benefits: Contract
  • How to apply: Email
  • Contract time

Hello @Jay Chopra if you have any insurance questions for your potential projects or sub contractor insurance needs. Feel free to reach out. I wish you the best in your investments.

Originally posted by @Jay Chopra :

I am an experienced rehabber and seek a NJ attorney who has good experience in rehab closings  (Not just regular Real estate). Someone who can negotiate with the seller's attorney.  Some knowledge of rehab process is necessary.  I want to keep such a person on my team.    I can work remotely (The person need not be next door).   But he / she must understand the nuances of the trade. 

Jay when you say you are an experienced rehabber do you mean in the NJ area? I'm purchasing a multi family that's in need of some rehab and would love to find some affordable fast contractors.

Yes I am interested in connecting assuming that the properties are in NJ. 9082002020 

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here