• Property Manager
  • Sacramento, CA
Votes |
Trustworthy Property Management Services

Philip Sparks
  • Property Manager
  • Sacramento, CA
Posted May 28 2019, 15:55

Trust is essential and critical in this day and age. That may be one reason why you have decided to include some of your most valuable assets such as your real estate holdings. What is equally important is the proper management of your real estate assets.

It is critical that you maintain the highest value of your real estate holdings to maximize your profits for rental revenue or when you decide to sell. Many owners and investors trust that I will provide the best services to maximize their return on their real estate portfolio.

My services ensure you have the best-qualified tenant to help you meet the highest value of rental income:

EFT (electronic funds transfer) Rent Collection
Security Deposit collection
Meticulous Tenant Screening
Tenant Relationships
Eviction Notices
Accounting Services
Property Inspections
Maintenance and Repair
City and County Compliance

I take much pride in assuring that my owners/investors and their respective beneficiaries have peace of mind and not worry how their investment is performing. They know that I will help get the maximum ROI and keep good tenants. All of this, along with a trusted and credible 35 years experience in real estate and property management. Below is a testimony of some of my many satisfied clients:

"Philip Sparks and I began working together in 2008 when he marketed and managed my first rental property. I want to express that I appreciate the professionalism and the thorough care that Philip has provided in renting out and managing my properties." B. J. Williams, Property Owner

"Philip managed my Midtown house as a rental for nearly 10 years and expertly navigated all of the issues that come along with a higher-end rental of an older house (repairs, overeager RHIP inspectors, demanding tenants, etc.). He always selected the best tenants and re-rented the property quickly. So I chose Philip to be my listing agent, and his stellar performance in handling multiple offers, and my buyer's requests ultimately led to a smooth closing and positive outcome for all parties. I would recommend Philip for your sale or purchase in the Sacramento region and beyond. Thanks Philip!" --Allen D

"Philip managed my property for nine years and sold it for me when I was ready to sell. He was always responsive when any issues came up with the house. He managed all of the remodeling necessary to prepare the property for market and he was quickly able to find a buyer at a good price. I highly recommend working with Philip."--Ari

I would welcome the opportunity to help you with your real estate management needs.

Philip Sparks, Property Manager
dba Paradise Property Management Group
BRE #01125907