• Prosser, Wa
Votes |
CURRENT DEALS IN PLAY, CONSTRUCTION , RENO PARTNER WANTED

Ben Naught
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Prosser, Wa
Posted Jun 1 2019, 13:14

HOPING THIS IS POSTED IN THE RIGHT PLACE? 

Hello BP, I'm a current and active investor in Roseburg, Oregon. I'm looking for someone to join me in renovating two homes that are current and active deals located in Roseburg OR. 

If you have a strong desire to learn and make money in real estate we should get together and see how our strengths might complement each other. 

I have done several deals from wholesales to buy and hold and am currently working on a fix and flip. 

I would be willing to split a percentage of each deal with you and we use all my money all you have to do is provide for your own needs and be a rock star with a lot of drive and can do attitude. 

This business literally kicks me in the teeth daily. So if your not up for taking some blows and pushing through it to become successful in REI then this is not the team for you.

If you are however and get excited about listening to BP Podcasts and countless audio books then this is the team for you!  This is a lot of fun and very rewarding if the proper amount of hussel is applied. 

I do currently stay on the properties I renovate in an RV as I'm Mobile and my investment location is subject to change. 

The ideal person for this would want to be a part of a team of professionals that kick butt in real estate in a few different niches. Although I will soon be buying a house to BRRRR and in that since will have a permanent residence, I do plan to be mobile and live in my RV on site of any deal I may be working (if applicable). So you being flexible for that would be great but not required.

Straight up this is hard work and will tax you physically and mentally at times but it is very rewarding and if you stick it out all the way through the deals you get a handsome portion of the take on flips and also get residual monthly income on the buy and holds or owner finance deals that we do. 

A bit about me, I'm a country artist / performer as well as REI Guy so I play a lot of guitar and do a lot of song writing. I'm a family man and have a beautiful gal and a baby girl that will be joining me on this journey full time in just a month or so. One Bird dog no cats just a good ol' country boy that is running full steam ahead into financial freedom and happy light at heart investing.

So hit me up and lets chat!   Check out my BP profile under Ben Naught and get a hold of me if you think you would or someone you know would like to build a team. 

Looking for

Loading replies...