• Denver, CO
Votes |
Podcast 92: Investing Out of State with Terrance Doyle

Chris Lopez
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Denver, CO
Posted Jun 5 2019, 15:43

Podcast 92 is up!

Almost weekly I have someone ask me about investing out of state. Before I lived in Denver and became an agent, I researched out of state investing. Long story short, it's not for me. I wanted to bring someone on the podcast that has successfully invested out state to tell us what it’s really like and what it really takes - the good and the bad, the pros and the cons.

@Terrance Doyle is back on the podcast. He owns over 250 units in Des Moines, Iowa and over a 100 units in Denver. He's a great person to give perspective on both instate and out of state investing.

Topics discussed:

• His rules of thumbs for working with leasing agents, maintenance people, and billing.
  • The one condition you must have for investing out of state.
  • Why property management is the key.
  • Plus a lot more!

Multiple ways to listen:

1. Search for “Denver Investment Real Estate” on your favorite podcasting app
  2. Listen to the episode on our website: DenverInvestmentRealEstate.com
  3. Find us on iTunes HERE

"Helping Denver Real Estate Investors & House Hackers Build Wealth" - including Denver Metro, Aurora, Westminster, Lakewood, Lafayette, Louisville, Boulder, Littleton, Colorado Springs, Fort Collins, Greeley, Pueblo, Broomfield, Arvada, Castle Rock, Lone Tree, Longmont, and more

Get social with us! A great way to keep up to date on all our episodes and events is to follow us on social media - Find us on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM and LINKEDIN

Offering

Loading replies...