Skip to content
Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Vic Liang
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Portland, OR
Votes |
Portland, OR Meetup.com Group - Come for coaching and mentorship!

Vic Liang
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Portland, OR
Posted Jun 9 2019, 06:57

Hello everyone!

My name is Vic and I live in Portland, OR and so that means that while I love where I live. It's harder to find great deals here that cash flow. So I personally specialize investing out of state in Tennessee.

In order to meet new folks and help newer investors who don't know or how to get started I've decided to make a Meetup.com group to allow newer investors come in and ask questions and get coached into buying their first deal. A variety of people will show up and please feel free to network with other more experienced people in different investment styles and learn from them.

I host meetups on the East Side, West Side, and even up north to Vancouver, twice a week Wednesday and Saturday.

Portland Real Estate Investing Network <-------- For more info on dates and location please click here!

THIS IS FREE ALL YOU DO IS SHOW UP! The only thing I will make you buy is quite honestly Long Distance Real Estate Investing by David Greene.

All I ask is that if you're hungry to learn, show me that you have questions, and that you will act on them.

Offering