PRIVATE LENDING NEEDED!!

2 Replies

Hello BP

I am working on my first deal and need some private lending. I am working with a HML and need down payment loan.

Fix n Flip project in Oregon

Purchase Price: $260,000

ARV: $435,000

6-8 week Reno 

Please email [email protected] for more information or message me your email and I can send to you. We are closing on 6-14  

Thank You!

@Keisha Andrew

I wish you luck, but closing in 4 days is a bit unrealistic.  I could be wrong, and I hope I am, but probably not.

You're sitting at 60% loan vs ARV without the renovation figures. Depending on the cost of the renovation and unforeseen issues, your numbers could exceed the maximum LTV of these loans which is usually 75%. If you're borrowing the down payment and the renovation is covered by the HML, do you have closing costs to contribute or are you looking for 100% financing with no experience?

Your best bet would be to bring in an all cash buyer to JV with if this is your first deal.

Best of luck

Stephanie

@Stephanie P. Thank you! I am looking for a 100% financing. The closing costs are covered by the seller. I have funds to cover renovations costs until reimbursement and to pay interest payments. If you or anyone you know are interested in JV I would love to discuss the deal.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here