Thinking of starting out in real estate? Or are you a seasoned veteran but need a fresh perspective on taxation? Real estate investing can be incredibly rewarding, but with great reward comes a matching tax burden.
This is part 1 of a 3 part series on taxes.
Join licensed realtor Chris Lopez and attorney Peter McFarland in taking a look at the tax implications of investing in real estate.
Specific Topics Include:
- Taxation of Rentals
- Taxation of Rehabilitations
- Taxation of Brokerage Income
- Basic Tax Planning Strategies
Multiple ways to listen:
- Search for “Denver Investment Real Estate” on your favorite podcasting app
- Listen to the episode on our website: DenverInvestmentRealEstate.com
- Find us on iTunes HERE
"Helping Denver Real Estate Investors & House Hackers Build Wealth" - including Denver Metro, Aurora, Westminster, Lakewood, Lafayette, Louisville, Boulder, Littleton, Colorado Springs, Fort Collins, Greeley, Pueblo, Broomfield, Arvada, Castle Rock, Lone Tree, Longmont, and more
Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate
Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing