• Rental Property Investor
  • Gilmer tx
Votes |
Im Offering 10k+ to a Seasoned investor that has good credit

Ty Ottaberry
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Gilmer tx
Posted Jun 18 2019, 13:00

I've got an opportunity for a very trustworthy Seasons investor . Since I'm new into real estate it is a bit tough structuring a good mortgage loan with a great interest rate. I'm a successful entrepreneur and real estate investor I have a credit score of a 700 but since I'm an entrepreneur starting out in the S quadrant tax bracket I can't provide the income that the banks really want to see on tax returns in order for me to get a good interest rate.  So my solution is to find a partner with a lot of skin in the game that has been doing it for years,  someone that a bank seize as accredited investor  and very trustworthy.  I would be willing to sign over and give a trusting partner 100% rights and all the cash flow of the owner financing note that I just structure on one of my properties in Gilmer. The note is on a five-year amortization, cashflowing $174 a month, thats a total of $10,440. The buyer just signed with my attorney today to close the deal the first payment will be made on July 1st. I factored all of my risk with a detailed credit check and buyers debt to income ratio to minimize any risk of having to foreclose on the Note .   I would give it all to a investor that is willing to partner with me on a Mortgage loan application for a great rental property that is in a great location. I found the perfect house here in gilmer tx that would make a great rental property. If  your interested I could come meet with you and give you all the details.   long story short you would be getting $10,440 just for signing your signature to back me up on mortgage loan to help me start building my wealth. I can assure you this will be the lowest risk and one of your top easiest $10k you will ever make, I'll show you my credit, I'll show you my income and I'll prove that I have the knowledge to pull this all off and do whatever it takes make my passion and dream country by Building Wealth in real estate. I have the down payment needed, I have the perfect deal and most of all I have the knowledge to pull it off. As Robert Kiyosaki says money without intelligence is money soon gone. A single person can create small success and will forever be limited to bigger opportunities but a team of Partners with ability to work together can create Limitless opportunities 

Offering